Book and Win with qantas.com
This competition has now closedIf you travelled with us to Dubai, Australia or New Zealand between 15 April and 14 June you had a chance to win this amazing prize! We gave away 10 VIP packages to see Kylie plus special guests perform in London on 21 June at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time at Hype Park.*
Plus, if you made your booking online at this website and were travelling on flight QF10 or QF2, you could have taken advantage of these special offers at London Heathrow T3 from 13 April to 31 May 2015.
Congratulations to the following Qantas passengers who have won this fabulous prize!
- C Linneman
- H Cook
- D Gittoes
- E Mactaggart
- F Wotzke
- G Williams
- L Dollard
- D Zobel
- C Jones
- P Kennedy
Your Chance to Win
You could be spending an unforgettable evening in London with the undisputed queen of pop, Australia's Kylie!
For your chance to win one of 10 VIP Qantas packages to see Kylie plus special guests Grace Jones and CHIC feat. Nile Rodgers and many more perform at Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on 21 June:
- make an eligible booking (a booking which includes at least one one way or return flight to Dubai, Australia or New Zealand with a Qantas (QF) flight number) on this website between 10 April and 31 May for departure by 14 June 2015;
- complete the online entry form, including your Qantas flight booking reference, by 11.59pm (BST) 31 May 2015. Entry into the competition is open to residents of the UK (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
Make sure you complete the entry form for every eligible booking made. Plus, if you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you can receive an additional entry into the draw by adding your Qantas Frequent Flyer number on the entry form. If you're not a Qantas Frequent Flyer, join now - membership is complimentary.
Your VIP package includes:
- 2 tickets to Barclaycard presents British Summer Time on 21 June 2015;
- Access to the Barclaycard VIP Summer Garden with a cash bar, and premium food outlets, seating, separate toilet facilities and cloakroom;
- Superior standing viewing area to watch the show.
Kylie Ticket Offer
Not able to enter the competition? We're also offering this special companion ticket offer for the show.
So you don't miss your chance to see Kylie live with special guests Grace Jones and CHIC feat. Nile Rodgers any many more, we're offering you the chance to buy your ticket and get a special companion ticket to Barclaycard presents British Summer Time Hyde Park on 21 June.
Buy a general admission ticket for £60.40 including the booking fee (£53 plus £7.40 booking fee per ticket), and take a friend with you at no additional cost.
Hurry - offer ends 31 May 2015 unless sold out before.
This special companion ticket offer is valid for a maximum of 6 tickets per booking.
If you've booked your flights online at this website and you're travelling on flight QF10 or QF2 between 10 April and 31 May 2015, be sure to take advantage of these great London Heathrow offers. Enjoy discounted Heathrow Express tickets, parking at Terminal 3, and access to the No.1 Heathrow lounge, along with a special dining offer at Oriel Grande Brasserie; you'll love every moment of your journey with Qantas before you've even stepped on board.
2-for-1 ticket promotion from Heathrow Express
Travel on the Heathrow Express and you could save up to £35 with this special offer. Just show your Qantas e-ticket itinerary or boarding pass when purchasing your tickets at the Heathrow Express ticket office and receive two adult Express class tickets for the price of one. Single tickets are £21.50 per adult, and return tickets are £35 per adult.^
Heathrow Express is the fastest way to travel between London's Heathrow airport (Terminals 1, 2 & 3) and central London (Paddington) taking just 15 minutes, with trains departing every 15 minutes.
2-for-1 entry at No.1 Heathrow
Relax in the No.1 Heathrow lounge before your flight with this special offer. Show your Qantas boarding pass at reception and you'll be offered entry to the lounge for two adults for the price of one.~
Entry usually costs £35 per adult, and includes hot and cold freshly prepared food, soft and alcoholic drinks from a fully tended bar, daily newspapers, glossy magazines and unlimited WiFi. The lounge also has stunning views of the runway, a cinema, games room and snug for you to enjoy.
It doesn't matter which class of ticket you buy, you're welcome to visit the No.1 lounge before you fly.
Save 20% on parking at Heathrow
Book your parking online to save 20% on Heathrow parking rates. Don't forget to quote your Qantas booking reference when making your parking reservation to receive your discount.
- With Short Stay Parking, you can't park any closer to the terminal. Plus, you can stay as long as you like.
- At Long Stay, you're parked in a car park with 24 hour security within the airport perimeter. Shuttles run every 10 minutes, and take an average of 10 minutes to the terminal.+
- Leave your car, and your cares, behind when Valet parking - you can't get any closer to the terminal when driving. Just drop your car at the terminal forecourt, leave your keys with the Official Heathrow Valet team and your car will be kept in a secure location at the airport ready to be collected at the valet pick-up area on your return.
- Heathrow's Meet & Greet service is quick, easy and hassle-free; just what you need when you're short of time. Leave your car in the Meet & Greet drop-off zone with the Official Heathrow Parking team, and your car's waiting for you in the same area on your return - having been watched over by 24 hour security while you're away.
Enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco
Dine at Oriel Grande Brasserie and enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco with every main meal purchased (value of £10). Just show your Qantas boarding pass when ordering.
Surely a contender for Heathrow's most stylish eatery, Terminal 3's grande brasserie brings a certain art deco elegance to the departure lounge. But Oriel is as efficient as it is genteel (dishes are delivered within 12 minutes) with pricing on a par with Café Rouge. Of course, there's a full English (the 'Anglais') but the menu stays true to its French roots with classics such as coq au vin and confit de canard.
~ Offer is subject to availability at entry. Entry costs £35 per pair. For groups with an odd number, entry costs £35 per additional person. Children (2-11) cost £17.50 each. No cash alternative.
+ Distances and transfer times vary by terminal.
Important InformationBack to top
Heathrow images courtesy of Heathrow Airport Limited and No.1 Heathrow lounge.