Unforgettable Australian Getaway Packages
With these great deals, now is the perfect time to book your trip to Australia. Get inspired and choose from exciting city stays, the stunning outback, tropical rainforests and world famous reefs. This is one trip you'll always remember.
Contact Goway on 1 877 217 5063 to speak with a specialist now.
Discover Down Under
11-days/8-nights from $1,499* per person
A great cultural getaway, explore Australia's leading cities of Melbourne and Sydney. Spend four nights in each city and experience the great sights, fantastic dining and shopping! National parks are just a short drive from each city, so why not take a 'Wildlife Walkabout' in Melbourne to see kangaroos and koalas or explore the breathtaking Blue Mountains National Park from Sydney?
- Round trip Economy airfare from Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton to Melbourne and Sydney (departures from other cities are available),
- 4 nights moderate accommodation in Melbourne, and
- 4 nights moderate accommodation in Sydney.
Trip code: 59673
15-days/12-nights from $1,769* per person
Experience the very best of Australia with time in three of our iconic locations! Explore Melbourne, with its maze of hidden laneways, boutique shopping and exclusive restaurants, then jet north to tropical Cairns, the centre for exploring the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest, as well as a wealth of Aboriginal cultural experiences. Complete your visit with four nights in sophisticated Sydney - home to the iconic Opera House and the historic Rocks district.
- Round trip Economy airfare from Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton to Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns (departures from other cities are available),
- 4 nights moderate accommodation in Melbourne,
- 4 nights moderate accommodation in Cairns, including daily continental breakfast, and
- 4 nights moderate accommodation in Sydney.
Trip code: 59668
Things to See and Do
- Cruising Sydney Harbour for as little or as long as you like.
- Enjoying a symphony, opera or guided tour of the World Heritage Listed Sydney Opera House.
- Taking the climb of your life on Sydney Harbour Bridge with BridgeClimb.
- Catching a ferry from Circular Quay and visiting Taronga Park Zoo or Manly Beach.
- Having breakfast with koalas at Sydney Wildlife World and visiting Sydney Aquarium next door.
- Learning to surf or taking a walking tour along world famous Bondi Beach.
- Eating out at one of Sydney's fabulous restaurants or cafes for an unforgettable dining extravaganza.
- Shopping in the boutiques and galleries in Pitt Street, Haymarket and Queen Victoria Building.
- Browsing the weekend craft markets in The Rocks, Paddington and Bondi Beach.
- Visiting Sydney Fish Markets to enjoy a gourmet platter of fresh, local seafood delicacies.
- Taking a scenic seaplane flight over Sydney Harbour to tranquil Cottage Point for lunch.
- Joining a Historic Rocks Walking Tour and hearing the tales of the city's colourful colonial past.
- Taking a 'Hidden Secrets Tour' to explore the hidden and hip Laneways.
- Exploring the city on a Harley Davidson Tour.
- Enjoying dinner and the passing scenery aboard the Colonial Tramcar Restaurant.
- Exploring Melbourne using your visit galleries and attractions, including The Melbourne Aquarium.
- Testing your nerves to enjoy the endless views from The Edge at Eureka Tower, the highest vantage point in the Southern Hemisphere.
- Sipping a coffee and watching the world go by in one of the many cafes.
- The many events that Melbourne is so famous for; the Grand Prix, Australian Open, the Melbourne Cup, the International Comedy Festival - the list goes on and on.
- Relaxing on the beach at St Kilda.
- Having a wild night out on the town, checking out the hidden bars and clubs that define the city's nightlife.
Tropical North Queensland highlights:
- A day on the Great Barrier Reef, snorkelling, diving or enjoying the underwater world from a glass bottom boat.
- Visiting Cape Tribulation where the rainforest meets the reef - a great spot for kayaking, horse-riding and walking.
- Taking the scenic railway to the mountain village of Kuranda, famous for its markets.
- Visiting the World Heritage Listed Daintree Rainforest.
- Indulging at a spa that uses treatments based on Aboriginal techniques and ingredients.
- Gorging on fresh seafood overlooking the ocean.
- Lazing in a hammock in the sun with a good book.
- Joining a fishing tour to land a grander!
- White-water rafting the Tully River for an unforgettable thrill.
- Leaping from a plane on a tandem skydive.
- Taking a scenic flight over the Great Barrier Reef for spectacular views.
Terms and Conditions
* All prices are per person, twin share in Canadian Dollars, for travel in Economy from Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary. For departures from Toronto, add $165 per person. Prices are for departures from 1 May to 8 June 2011. US/Canadian/foreign taxes/fees, including US September 11th Security Fee, and fuel surcharge are approximately $430 per person. Must book and pay in full before 28 February 2011. Goway Travel, 3284 Yonge Street, Toronto ON, TICO# 1543989. BC Registration 833-0.