Discover Why There's Nothing Like Australia
View our selection of Aussie experiences by scrolling through the image gallery
Australia's varied landscapes, nature and wildlife, not to mention its world-class food and wines, will definitely make for a memorable, fun and exciting time.
- Discover ancient rainforests, turquoise seas and wonderfully unique wildlife. Get up close to nature in our 550 national parks and 15 world-heritage listed wonders.
- Take a unique view of Sydney from the water by cruising around the Harbour.
- Explore Melbourne on foot, tram, bike or even by Harley Davidson, taking in its fabulous arts scene, boutique fashion houses, hidden bars and coffee shops.
- Spend at least a day on the Great Barrier Reef from Cairns - snorkel, dive or enjoy spectacular marine life and coral from a glass bottom boat.
- Undertake the Story Bridge Adventure climb in Brisbane.
- In Perth, explore the markets, stop for a coffee or people watch in Fremantle or Cottesloe.
- Mix wine tasting with stunning scenery at one of the world class wineries just outside of Adelaide.
- Hang out at the Mindil Beach Sunset markets in Darwin.
- Visit the Uluru Kata Tjuta Cultural Centre in Australia's Red Centre.
- On the east coast of Tasmania is Wineglass Bay, renowned as one of the top ten beaches in the world. Go trekking along its jagged peaks, encounter unique wildlife and flowers, plus enjoy its deserted beaches.