A Luxury Holiday at Atlantis, The Palm, Dubai
With year round sunshine, Dubai is the perfect destination for your next holiday.
Wake up every morning to the splendour and luxury of Atlantis, and complement it with the most extravagant breakfast imaginable.
Book your room from £391, and enjoy a daily full buffet breakfast at either Saffron or Kaleidoscope restaurants.^ The rate includes the 10% Service Charge and 10% Dubai Municipality Fee, plus the Tourism Dirham Fee of AED20 per bedroom per night.
You are in for a great adventure with over a mile of private pristine beach, unlimited access to Aquaventure Waterpark and the underwater world of the Lost Chambers Aquariums with over 65,000 marine animals.
Book your stay at Atlantis The Palm:
- on the Atlantis website,
- or call: 0808 234 2057.
This offer is valid for bookings made between 24 January and 28 February, for stays between 24 January and 31 December 2015.
About Atlantis, The Palm Dubai resort
Atlantis, The Palm is the majestic 5 star Dubai hotel situated on the Palm, a man-made island that has captured the world's imagination with its magnificent scale and ingenuity. From the moment you arrive, you will be immersed in a dazzling world of imagination, pleasure and luxury of 5 star hotels. The Atlantis beach resort is an aquatic wonderland by the sea offering relaxation and thrills for couples and families alike. From the hotel architecture to the award-winning restaurants and must-visit aquatic attractions, this is one of Dubai's luxury resorts that never ceases to amaze the senses.
For more information, visit the Atlantis, The Palm website.
Qantas Flights to Dubai
Check out our flights to Dubai if you want to experience the beautiful city for yourself. Fly in style and comfort on the award-winning Qantas A380, and choose from two daily non-stop flights from London Heathrow. Return Economy flights to Dubai from London Heathrow start from £362 for departures between 15 January and 26 March, and 8 April and 15 July 2015, Sunday to Thursday.* Offer ends 9 February 2015, unless sold out before, for bookings made a least three days before departure. Availability may be limited.
- Prices based on departure Sunday to Thursday. A surcharge of £20 per passenger per booking applies for Friday and Saturday departures.
- Book at least three days before departure.
- Return travel from the last international stopover must commence no later than four months after initial departure.
- Fares may not be available on all flights.
No other flight is quite like Qantas - from our flagship A380 First Suites to fully flat beds in Business, Premium Economy's spacious seats and the revolutionary dining service in Economy. After taking off, settle back and enjoy some of Australia's best wine and food, as well as hundreds of on-demand entertainment choices in every seat.
Take one of our flights to Australia and you'll arrive there in comfort on the award-winning Qantas A380 from London Heathrow. With Qantas, it's easier than ever to experience the best of Australia before you've even arrived.
Benefits of flying with Qantas
- Double daily flights from London Heathrow to Dubai.
- Take advantage of our unrivalled Australian network and choose from more than 50 destinations to explore.
- Fly the award-winning Qantas A380 from London Heathrow to Australia, and choose from four travel classes - First, International Business, International Premium Economy and International Economy.+
- If you're a Qantas Frequent Flyer, earn Qantas Points on every flight.~
~ You must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.