Shanghai Pudong International Airport
- 30km (19 miles) from the city, Pudong New Area, Shanghai.
- Qantas flights QF1-QF399 operate from Terminal 1.
- Qantas flights now arrive and depart from Shanghai Pudong International Airport Terminal 1.
- View the latest carry on baggage restrictions.
- All Qantas customers arriving from Australia must clear customs and immigration in Shanghai.
- Note: Chinese Renminbi is not a free-exchange currency. Restrictions apply when exchanging from Renminbi to foreign currency. Passengers are required to keep their receipts so as to exchange Renminbi back to their original currency.
There are no Qantas ticketing facilities at this airport.
Contact the local Qantas office for assistance.
Check-in is located in the Departures Hall on Level 3 at Island H. Opens 3 hours before departure.
Opens 3 hours before departure.
Economy check-in for Qantas flights is available from counters H1 to H7.
Check-in for Business, Qantas Club and oneworld Emerald passengers is available at counters H1 to H7.
Note: For Qantas codeshare flights, customers may need to check in with the operating carrier rather than with Qantas. Ask airport staff for more detail.
View our real time Flight Status page for up-to-the-minute departure information.
Baggage carousels are located in the Arrivals Hall on Level 1.
Information monitors display baggage carousel numbers for your flight.
Baggage Services is handled by China Eastern Airlines.
View our real time Flight Status page for up-to-the-minute arrival information.
Find out more about lounge features, operating hours and access to the;
Take the hassle out of travel with a private car, coach or other transfer. Book online now.
|Car||The airport is approximately a 45 minute drive from the city.|
|Taxis||Metered taxis are available from the official stand outside the Arrivals Hall. Fare is approximately ¥150 to downtown Pudong. |
It is advisable that passengers have their destination written in Chinese or indicated on a map.
|Train||The MagLev Train departs regularly to Longyang Lu Metro station where connections are available. Cost is ¥50 oneway. |
Phone: +86 (21) 2890 7777
|Car Rental||Visit our cars section to make a booking.|
Book a flight to Shanghai.
Times and prices quoted are a guide only.