Beijing Capital International Airport
- 28km (18 miles) from the city, on Airport Road, Chaoyang District.
- Qantas flights QF1-QF399 operate from Beijing Capital International Airport Terminal 3 (T3).
- View the latest carry on baggage restrictions.
- All Qantas customers arriving from Australia must clear customs and immigration in Beijing.
- Note: Chinese Renminbi is not a free-exchange currency. Restrictions apply when exchanging from Renminbi to foreign currency. Passengers are required to keep their receipts so as to exchange Renminbi back to their original currency.
There are no Qantas ticketing facilities at this airport.
Contact the local Qantas office for assistance.
Check-in is located in Concourse E, Aisle C.
Opens 3 hours before departure.
Note: For Qantas codeshare flights, customers may need to check in with the operating carrier rather than with Qantas. Ask airport staff for more detail.
View our real time Flight Status page for up-to-the-minute departure information.
Baggage carousels are located in the Arrivals Hall on Level 1.
Information monitors display baggage carousel numbers for your flight.
Baggage Services has a counter located in the Arrivals Hall.
View our real time Flight Status page for up-to-the-minute arrival information.
Cathay Pacific Lounge, located at Terminal 3E, opposite Gate E21.
Take the hassle out of travel with a private car, coach or other transfer. Book online now.
|Car||The airport is approximately 60 minutes drive from the city. |
Car parking is available at Beijing Capital International Airport parking garages.
|Taxi||Metered taxis are available from the official stand outside the Arrivals Hall. Fare is approximately ¥135 to the city. |
It is advisable that passengers have their destination written in Chinese or indicated on a map.
|Bus||The Airport Bus operates services between the airport and the city. |
Fares start at ¥24 one way.
The Airport Express operates services between the airport and the city.
|Car Rental||Visit our cars section to make a booking.|
Book a flight to Beijing.
Times and prices quoted are a guide only.