You can select Standard Seat Selection on Qantas operated flights any time after making your booking. The earlier you select your seat, the more choice you have. Simply select your seat at Manage booking or via the Qantas App.
Standard Seat Selection is complimentary when:
- travelling on any Qantas operated domestic service,
- travelling internationally in Economy on a Saver or Flex fare,
- travelling internationally in First, Business or Premium Economy,
- travelling internationally as a Platinum One, Platinum, Gold or Silver Qantas Frequent Flyer or equivalent oneworld and Emirates Skywards Frequent Flyer,
- travelling internationally as a Bronze Qantas Frequent Flyer on any Qantas operated flight departing from Australia when you book directly with Qantas,
- travelling on an Economy Classic Flight Reward, or
- on the same booking and travelling with any of the above mentioned travellers.
Standard seat selection is available for a charge if you're:
- a Bronze Frequent Flyer and your itinerary is originating outside of Australia, or
- travelling on an international Economy sale fare on Qantas operated flights.
You can select your seat on all Qantas operated flights, excluding select regional services.