Scroll to explore
The new Qantas Business Suite has been designed with privacy and exceptional comfort in mind
For the first time, Qantas Business suites will feature a sliding door for additional privacy, as well as an adjustable divider between the alternating centre seats. Complete with a large dining table and work surface, and increased storage options, the suite features innovative designs and materials to deliver a superior level of inflight comfort.
Seating configuration: 1-2-1
- 18” entertainment touchscreen with Bluetooth audio connectivity (2” larger than in our A380s and B787)
- Cushioned leather ottoman that lifts for increased storage access
- Sliding door into 42” wide suite with 47” high privacy wall
- Architectural feature light
- Personal storage compartment with mirror USB-A and C
- AC and wireless charging outlets
- Additional cocktail and work surface
- 80” (2m) long and 25” wide flat bed (1” longer than our A380 First flat bed)
- Generous 25” wide seat with lumbar support (1” wider than our A380 Business seats)
- Touchscreen suite controller
- Separate upholstered glove box
Designs are indicative and subject to change.