Qantas Business Essentials offers a convenient online solution to manage your company's business travel.
- An online tool for booking rental cars and hotel accommodation.
- No enrolment or transaction fees.
How to register your business
- Complete the online registration form.
- Nominate a business contact who is responsible for administering your business travel arrangements.
- You will then receive an e-mail with your company's unique Qantas Business Number (QBN).
Sample travel expenses reporting
- Qantas Business Essentials Summary Report - a monthly summary of business travel expenditure on Qantas flights, hotel accommodation and car rental for up to 12 months.
- Qantas Business Essentials Flight Report - a quarterly breakdown of flights booked online by your company, during the previous quarter.
- Qantas Business Essentials Other Products - a breakdown of all cars and hotel accommodation booked by your business at qantas.com during the previous quarter.
Let us know if we can help with any questions or you'd like more information.
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Disclaimer: Access to Qantas Business Essentials is based on your business' annual spend on Qantas, class of travel and destinations. Upon submitting your registration, your details will be assessed by our Corporate Sales team and you will be notified of our decision on your application. Discounted fares are subject to availability and apply to itineraries featuring Qantas flight numbers only.
* Travel agents and airlines may not apply.
^ Only flights originating in New Zealand are eligible for booking via Qantas Business Essentials. Multi-city bookings, flights originating out of Australia and complex itineraries will require assistance from your dedicated Qantas Business Essentials team member.
+ Reports will be displayed in the currency of booking and will be converted into New Zealand dollars (NZD) where applicable. Reports will show flights booked on qantas.com and flights booked at jetstar.com where the QBN has been entered during the booking process; flights booked through a Qantas office (including qantas.com, Qantas Contact Centres, Qantas retail outlets and airport locations) where the QBN has subsequently been added to the booking via Manage Your Booking at qantas.com; and car and hotel bookings made through qantas.com where the customer has entered their QBN during the booking process.
# A Qantas Business Essentials team member will contact each registrant to discuss your company's business travel requirements, annual Qantas spend and eligibility.