1. You can book 1 or more Qantas Passenger Perks offers if you are travelling between May 1, 2023 and June 30, 2024 inclusive on an international Qantas marketed flight(s) into Australia.
2. A Qantas marketed flights must contain the airline code QF (for Qantas) on the ticket. This includes flights booked via a travel agent; travel manager or online travel agent, as well as on qantas.com
3. For flights with one (1) international connection or more, at least one of the international flights must feature a QF number on the ticket.
4. Qantas marketed flights on Domestic routes within Australia are not eligible for this offer.
Booking your QPP Experience:
1. Your Qantas Passenger Perks experience(s) must be booked for a date that falls within the same travel period as your Qantas international flight into and out of Australia.
2. You must record your Qantas Booking Reference Number when booking the offers with the QPP experience suppliers.
3. Your Qantas Booking Reference Number is a unique 6-character sequence of letters and numbers sent to you at the time of booking. Refer to your confirmation email and ticket sent from Qantas.com, your travel agent, travel manager, or the online travel agent.
4. You can also find your Qantas Booking Reference Number by visiting Manage Your Booking on Qantas.com. or in the Qantas App and is also included in pre-departure communication sent to you either by Qantas or your booking agents prior to your journey.
5. The experience supplier may ask you to enter in their unique promo code as well when booking. Full instructions can be found on each suppliers’ webpage.
6. Qantas Passenger Perks deals/offers are based on the recommended retail price as determined by the supplier and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers from Qantas, or the supplier.
Redeeming your QPP Experience
1. To redeem your Qantas Passenger Perks experience you must present your Qantas Booking Reference Number, in person, when you arrive at the experience. Examples include providing the ticket confirmation email with your Qantas Booking Reference Number, showing your booking in the Qantas App, or showing your pre-departure communications from Qantas/booking agent which contains the Booking Reference Number.
2. The supplier has the right to refuse entry or fulfillment of the offer if proof of the Booking Reference Number associated with a valid Qantas ticket is not valid as per the above eligibility, or presented, in person, at the time of redemption.
1. Qantas Passenger Perks experiences are subject to availability. Not all experiences may be available at all times. Please contact the Qantas Passenger Perks supplier for details about availability and their own T&Cs.”
#Qantas Explorer fares must be booked in conjunction with a Qantas international fare to Australia or New Zealand and have the same validity as your international ticket. Savings are based on a comparison with the year-round fare. At times, there may be sale fares available that may be cheaper than the Qantas Explorer fare for that routing. To include Qantas Explorer fares for your trip to Australia or New Zealand, you can choose the multi-city option when making your booking.