Website technical support
Find the answers to our most frequently asked questions for quick online assistance.
On this page
For the best experience we recommend you download the latest version of one of the following browsers:
Certain functions of qantas.com also require Adobe Acrobat ReaderOpens external site in a new window.
Calendars and other date functions on the site may rely on your system date and time to work correctly.
Browser caches store pages you've visited online to decrease the time it takes to reload the page in the future. This can be helpful, but in some cases your cache can contain outdated copies of web pages. Clearing your browser cache will allow you to see the most up to date content.
View the Refresh your cacheOpens external site page for a step-by-step tutorial for your specific browser.
If you don't have pop-ups enabled, our website may not display as designed. To enable pop-ups, open your browser and follow the steps below. Instructions are for desktop users, however may also be applicable to your mobile device. Some security software and toolbars may also block pop-ups.
1. Click the three black dots at the top right of the screen to open the menu.
2. Click Settings.
3. At the bottom of the menu click Advanced.
4. Under Privacy and security click the Content Settings arrow.
5. Click the Popups arrow.
6. You can enable all popups by sliding the toggle to the right (you will see the word 'blocked' changed to 'allowed. Alternatively you can add invididual sites to the 'Allow' list below.
7. Your changes will be saved on exiting the screen.
Safari (on a Mac)
1. Click Safari at the top of the screen.
2. Click Preferences when the drop-down menu appears.
3. Click on the Security tab.
4. In the 'Web content' section, uncheck the Block pop-up windows box to allow pop-ups.
1. Click the three black bars at the top right of the screen to open the menu.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Content from the left menu.
4. Uncheck Block pop-up windows to enable all pop-ups. Or you can add individual sites by clicking the 'Exceptions' button and proceeding to add the details.
5. Your changes will be saved on exiting the screen.
Internet Explorer 11
1. Select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
2. Click the Privacy tab.
3. Uncheck the Turn on Pop-up Blocker checkbox to enable all pop-ups and then click OK to save. Or you can allow pop-ups on individual sites by clicking the Settings button and proceeding to add the details.
Can't find the information you're after?