In addition to the core business of transporting passengers and air freight, Qantas operates a number of subsidiaries, including QantasLink and Jetstar, and also has interests in associated businesses, including holiday and travel operations.
On this page
Qantas Loyalty is an innovative data led business that drives customer and partner loyalty through our Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Business Rewards programs. More than 12 million members are rewarded with Qantas Points across a range of categories, including travel, financial services, retail, health and wellbeing, food and wine, and small business services.
At the heart of Qantas Loyalty is our data, marketing and analytics service, powered by Red Planet. We use a convergence of research, analytics, and media to empower business strategy and understand which customers to talk to, and how to talk to them.
Join forces with Qantas Loyalty to optimise the customer relationships that underpin your business. Discover how our unrivalled experience, expertise, and innovations can invigorate your loyalty strategies and drive your business forward.
Qantas Freight is Australia's largest independent air freight services business, shipping more than 4,000 air freight items to over 500 destinations globally every day. Dedicated cargo handling terminals are available in 22 locations around the world and our trusted business partners also offer road transport and door to door services to complete the delivery cycle.
Visit qantasfreight.comOpens external site in a new window to find out more.
The Jetstar Group is a value based, low fares network of airlines operating in the leisure and value based markets offering all day, every day low fares.
The Group consists of:
- Jetstar Airways in Australia and New Zealand (wholly owned by the Qantas Group);
- Jetstar Asia, based in Singapore and managed by Newstar Holdings, majority-owned by Singapore company Westbrook Investments (51%, with the Qantas Group holding the remaining 49%;
- Jetstar Japan, a partnership between the Qantas Group, Japan Airlines, Mitsubishi Corporation and Tokyo Century Corporation.
The Jetstar Group currently offers more than 4,000 flights a week to more than 75 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region with a fleet of more than 120 aircraft.
Jetstar first started operating in 2004 and has grown to become one of the largest low cost carriers in the Asia Pacific by revenue. Since establishment, the Jetstar Group has flown more than 200 million passengers.
With its headquarters in Melbourne, the Jetstar Group provides employment to around 7,000 staff across the Asia Pacific region.
Jetconnect is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Qantas Group, based in New Zealand, which operates services across the Tasman. It also supplies cabin crew for Qantas services to Australia and around the globe.
The Jetconnect operation in New Zealand is supported by a small administration and training team with crew bases in Auckland and Wellington.