Eligibility and access
Access more lounges across the world.
On this page
Qantas Club members have access to the largest Australian and international lounge network of any Australian airline.
Each time your next onward flight that day is on a Qantas or Jetstar flight number you will have access to:
- Qantas Club lounges when travelling within Australia.
- Qantas International Business Lounges when travelling overseas.
- Emirates Business Lounge in Dubai.
- American Airlines® Admirals Club lounges. Visit American AirlinesOpens external site in a new window for lounge locations.
- Alaska Airlines lounges in Los Angeles, Seattle, Anchorage and Portland when connecting to or from a Qantas flight and an Alaska Airlines flight.
- Associated lounges in most international ports where there is no Qantas or partner airline lounge.
- When you arrive at a lounge, show your Qantas Club card along with your ticket or boarding pass.
- To enter a Qantas lounge in NSW you will be required to present proof of vaccination (or an exemption) to enter. Children under 16 years of age do not need to show vaccination evidence when accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household, but are required to carry evidence of their name and address. Other requirements apply for domestic and international travel.
See Tier Benefits for tiered Qantas Frequent Flyer lounge access.
As a Qantas Club member you need to book a Qantas (QF) flight number to access Qantas and partner lounges when travelling in Economy on our partner airlines including Emirates.
QF flight numbers are available on all Emirates flights to and from Australia and New Zealand, the majority of destinations between Dubai, Europe and the Middle East, as well as key destinations in Africa. So, to make the most of your membership and enjoy lounge access before you fly, simply book the QF flight number.
Qantas Club members will continue to be able to access the Qantas Club lounges when their next onward flight on that day is on a Qantas or Jetstar flight number.
Use the Qantas App to view your Qantas Club membership
Download the Qantas App to view your Qantas Frequent Flyer or Qantas Club membership card to access eligible Qantas lounges and check your membership expiry. The Qantas Frequent Flyer digital card is available on the Qantas App by selecting ‘My QFF’ and then the card icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
You’re welcome to invite family, friends or a colleague to join you in the lounge.
- Domestic Australia and New Zealand Qantas Club: you may invite one guest to join you.
- International Lounge: you may invite one guest to join you. Both you and your guest need to be travelling together further that day on the same flight.
In addition, you may also be able to bring children into a Qantas lounge subject to the child access guide. If children are older than 18 they are considered as a guest.
Please note Lounge Access Passes, including Complimentary Invitations, strictly do not permit any guests or children.
Child access is subject to the policies below and the Qantas Club limit of one guest per membership.
Customers under the legal drinking age must be accompanied by an adult in any Qantas operated lounge. Legal drinking age may vary in different jurisdictions and countries.
|Lounge type||Child age||Number of children|
|Qantas owned and operated lounge||
0 to 3 years
4 to 17 years
18 years +
Complimentary access for up to 2 children
|American Airlines owned lounge||Under 18 years||All children are counted towards guest numbers|
|Emirates lounge||0 to 17 years||All children are counted towards guest numbers|
If you are travelling with more than two children to a Qantas owned and operated lounge, the Qantas lounge manager will try to accommodate them, subject to reviewing the space available.
Step away from the hustle and bustle of the airport before your next flight. If you’re a Qantas Frequent Flyer, you may receive an email invitation to purchase a lounge access pass 2 to 5 days before your next flight. It's a terrific opportunity to get a glimpse of some of the benefits you could enjoy if you decide to become a Qantas Club member. Refer to your email invitation for more details and to purchase or see the terms and conditions.
Please note that invitations are sent at Qantas' absolute and sole discretion. More information can be found on our FAQs page.
Disclaimer: Disclaimer: * Refer to the terms and conditions for access to individual lounges as operating hours may vary by location.
~ Except for the oneworld lounge at Tom Bradley International Terminal, where Qantas members are allowed two children up to 18 years of age.
** The child policy in Associated lounges varies according to the particular port and airline operating the lounge.