Fly Qantas to Australia or New Zealand via Singapore and receive a S$20 "one time use" e-voucher to spend at Changi Airport.
Qantas with Singapore Changi Airport is offering all passengers who purchase an eligible Qantas ticket between 1 April 2018 and 30 September 2018 an e-Voucher for use at selected outlets+ in Singapore Airport Terminal 1, and Terminal 3 between 1 May 2018 and 31 December 2018.
See below for the terms and conditions governing the use of e-Vouchers ~, as set by Singapore Changi Airport. Qantas will not be liable for the same. Limited vouchers available while stocks last.
Redeeming your S$20 e-voucher
To claim your e-voucher, you'll need to provide a copy of your e-ticket along with your booking reference to your local Qantas office in India or Sri Lanka. The e-voucher will then be emailed to you within 3 working days( Monday-Friday)
Contact the Qantas India Travel centre on +91 22 61111818 or the Sri Lanka office on +9411 2168 188 or +9411 2168 185 for more information.
* Prices include taxes, fees and carrier charges payable to Qantas (exclude any amounts payable to third parties at the airport) and are based on payment at qantas.com. Prices may fluctuate if taxes or foreign exchange rates change. Fares may not be available on all flights or days. Some flights are operated by partner or subsidiary airlines. Prices are not guaranteed until payment is made. Availability is limited. Passengers booking Premium Economy may be seated in Economy on connecting flights. Check the fare rules for more details before booking. Inclusions vary between flights. All schedules subject to change, including last minute aircraft changes.
+ Passengers are able to redeem their S$20 e-vouchers at the below outlets at Changi Airport between 1 May 2018 and 31 December 2018.
Terminal 1 : Paul,Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao,Owl Transit,Kipling,Plaza Premium Lounge (For 01 hour lounge usage only..For direct purchase via walk in only),Aerotel Transit Hotel (Redeemable for room accommodation-Walk-in rates only),Airport Wellness Oasis,Kidztime,Fashion Gallery, Kaboom
Terminal 3: Hudson Coffee,Ermenegildo Zegna,Ambassador Transit Lounge (For 1 hour lounge usage only),Luvenus(Limited to 2 vouchers per transaction.Not valid on Gold bars and coins),The Kitchen by Wolfgang Puck,Pret a Manger,Singapore Food Street (No cash transactions.Use S$20 voucher in exchange for a S$20 stored value card.Remaining balance will be non-refundable),Canton Paradise/Lenu.
Terminal 1 and 3: Long Champ,Discover Singapore,Pandora,Salvatore Ferragamo,
~ E-voucher Terms and Conditions:
1) Eligible Qantas tickets are Qantas tickets purchased at Qantas travel centre in India, on qantas.com or through a travel agent in India or Sri Lanka between 1 April 2018 and 30 September 2018.
2) Travel must originate in India or Sri Lanka and must be via Singapore.The flight between Singapore and Australia or New Zealand must be operated by Qantas.
3) Passengers must transit through the Changi Airport between 1 May 2108 and 31 December 2018 to avail of this e-voucher.
4) The e-voucher is valid for all ports ex India or Sri Lanka to Australia and New Zealand on Qantas document and Qantas fare. Tickets must be issued in India/ Sri Lanka.
5) Use of e-vouchers is governed by terms and conditions as set by Changi Airport Group and Qantas will not be liable for the same.
6) Voucher only redeemable with a valid Qantas Airways boarding pass. Voucher is only applicable in Changi Airport Departure Hall Transit Areas and limited to 1 voucher per transaction unless otherwise stated.
7) E-vouchers are valid for one time use only and must be used in one single transaction.
8) Voucher is in Singapore currency and is not exchangeable for cash or refundable.
9) Voucher is non-transferable.
10) Infants are not entitled to the complimentary S$20 e-voucher
11) Valid for the total purchase of merchandise up to the value indicated and must be fully utilised in one payment at one participating outlet. Any unused balance shall be forfeited.
12) Voucher is not valid in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers and (or) offers unless otherwise stated.
13) The e-vouchers will be issued to the passengers once the booking is ticketed.
14) In case of booking/ticket cancellation the e-voucher will also be cancelled and will not be valid for redemption.
15) In case of flight change or cancellation where a passenger is no longer transiting through Changi Airport, Qantas and Changi Airport Group reserve the right to cancel this voucher.
16) Participating outlets may change from time to time.