Sydney and surrounds
The Gadigal people of the Eora Nation are the Traditional Owners of the land now known as Sydney CBD. However, the Greater Sydney area is home to many language groups and a wealth of diverse and accessible Aboriginal experiences.
- The Royal National ParkOpens in a new tab or window just south of the city is the world’s second oldest national park and home to many Aboriginal sites and rock art. See the marine life engravings at Jibbon Headland and visit rock art sites in Cabbage Tree, Wattamolla and Curracurrang.
- Learn about the saltwater heritageOpens in a new tab or window of the Aboriginal people around The Rocks by Sydney Harbour.
- Uncover the Royal Botanic Garden'sOpens in a new tab or window rich Aboriginal heritage .
- Enjoy a sunset in the gardensOpens in a new tab or window with an Aboriginal guide while indulging in bush food-inspired canapes and cocktails.
- Discover world class rock artOpens in a new tab or window in magnificent Ku ring gai National Park.