Qantas Flight Credits
Find out about flight credits and when they can be used.
On this page
There are no fees associated with obtaining or using your flight credit. However, any fees that applied to your original booking will apply at time of redeeming your flight credit. For example, if you purchased a Red e-Deal or sale fare, the change fee will be charged when you redeem your flight credit. Make sure you check the fare conditions of your original booking to find out what fees will apply when you redeem your flight credit.
Qantas Flight Credits can only be redeemed on bookings:
- where the new fare amount (which excludes carrier charges, fees and taxes) is equal to or higher than the original fare and the conditions of the new fare are met;
- departing from the country in which the original booking was made; and
- where all domestic travel is completed 12 months from the date your original booking was created. For international travel, you can redeem online or contact your local Qantas office.
Qantas Flight Credits can't be redeemed on bookings:
- with a lower value than the credit voucher value
- where travel has commenced, for example, for an upgrade or additional fares
- round the world and Jetstar bookings. For multi-city bookings contact your local Qantas Office.
Qantas Flight Credits are non-transferable. To redeem your flight credit, you must make a booking that includes all passengers who were on the original booking. Cancellation conditions of the original booking will apply. Refer to the fare conditions for details.