Ryokan Tsuchi to Ito
Ryokan Tsuchi to Ito
Choose your room
2 Twin Futons
Overlooking the garden
Layout - Bedroom, living room, and sitting area
Relax - Indoor private bath (no minerals) and fireplace
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - iPad
Food & Drink - Dining table and free bottled water
Sleep - Premium bedding, a down duvet, and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, deep soaking bathtub
Practical - Fenced private yard, musical instruments, and local maps; free extra futon mattress available on request
Comfort - Fresh towels (on request), climate-controlled air conditioning, and heating
Need to Know - Housekeeping on request, no cribs (infant beds) available
Room is accessed via exterior corridors
Hijiri Kogen Ski Area - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Choraku-ji Temple - 11.9 km / 7.4 mi
Joyama Historic Park and Arata-Jo Mountain Castle - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Nishizawa Piggy Bank Museu - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Daiei-ji Temple - 18.9 km / 11.8 mi
Hasedeta Temple - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Nagano Prefectural Museum of History - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Mori Shogunzuka Keyhole Tomb - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
Shinshu Anzu no Sato Aguri Park - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
Kitamuki-Kannon Temple - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Joraku-ji Temple - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Ishiyu - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Bessho Shrine - 25.8 km / 16.1 mi
Mount Nagamine - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Anrakuji Temple - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Cashless transactions are available
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and outdoor lighting
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: approximately JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1800 for children