These are newly built, fully self-contained stone cottages located in the heart of the Barossa Valley. There are four cottages, surrounded by vineyards with an outlook to the Barossa Ranges and to the spires of Tanunda. Situated in Bethany, the first settlement in the Valley, the area is steeped in history and boasts of great walks as well as being surrounded by award winning wineries and restaurants.
The cottages were built in the style of the early settlers with outside stone and rendered walls and high ceilings inside but with all the modern comforts. They are warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
The cottages have from and rear private verandahs so you can relax and unwind enjoying the wonderful views of the Barossa Ranges, the spires of Tanunda (three kilometres away) of the sunsets that the Barossa is known for. It is especially ideal for romantic getaways.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free broadband in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site undercover
- -Spa bath / jacuzzi
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Free breakfast
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Internet point
- -Free Wi-Fi
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor