When in Lithgow, stay at the Zig Zag Motel, Lithgow's premier 4 star motel.
The Zig Zag Motel is set in a quiet rural atmosphere and features Austrar, air-conditioning and heating, solar heated swimming pool and conference facilities. All ground floor, parking to units.
Situated on the eastern edge of Lithgow, Zig Zag Motel is a prime central position for visiting local tourist attractions including the Glow Worm Tunnel, Wollemi National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Jenolan Caves and Bathurst Touring Car Race.
Licenced Restaurant and Bar seating 110 people.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Conference / convention
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Dry cleaning
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Guest laundry
- -Laundry service
- -Public newspapers
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pool – outdoor heated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
- -Wireless Internet access - surcharge
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor