Forest Villa Yamanakako
Forest Villa Yamanakako
Choose your room
2 Twin Beds and 2 Twin Futons
Overlooking the garden
Layout - 2 bedrooms, living room, and dining area
Internet - Free WiFi 100+ Mbps (good for 1–2 people or up to 6 devices)
Entertainment - 43-inch flat-screen TV with digital channels
Food & Drink - Kitchen with refrigerator, stovetop, microwave, and cookware/dishware
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, separate bathtub and shower, a toilet with electronic bidet, and slippers
Practical - Yard and dining table; free extra futon mattress available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and heating
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Non-Smoking, pet friendly
Tenshinomori Angel Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Yamanaka Suwa Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yamanakako Hot Spring Benifuji no yu - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Mishima Yukio Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Nagaike Shinsui Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Lake Yamanaka - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Yamanakako Lake Teddy Bear World Museum - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Yamanakako Hananomiyako Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Christmas Woods Santa Claus Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Lake Yamanaka Community Plaza Kirara - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Fujisansaku Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Hannoki Forest Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Oshino Hakkai - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Fujisan Radar Dome - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Prior to arrival, guests must complete online registration with the property via a secure link. Guests will receive an email 24 hours before arrival with check-in instructions and an access code. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Please note: this property offers equipment rentals for a surcharge including barbecue sets, bonfire sets, and pop-up tents. Contact the property at least 4-days in advance to reserve equipment.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO) and COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Pet fee: JPY 1500 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees