Grand Park Hotel
Grand Park Hotel
Choose your room
1 Double Bed or 1 Twin Bed and 1 Double Bed
Overlooking the city
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-inch LED TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Minibar (fees may apply)
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains and bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Safe, laptop workspace, and iron/ironing board (on request); rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Low-height counters and sink
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
Non-Smoking, pet friendly
Campo Grande Shopping Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Indigenous Nations Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pantanal Aquarium - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Mato Grosso do Sul Museum of Contemporary Art - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Dom Bosco Regional Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Belmar Fidalgo Square - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Obelisk Monument - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Indigenous Culture Memorial - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Proncor First Aid Emergency Center - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Republic Square - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Sao Jose Church - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Park of Powers - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Ary Coelho Square - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Itatiaia Lake - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Shopping Pantanal - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
The nearest major airport is Campo Grande (CGR-Campo Grande Intl.) - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Pet fee: BRL 80 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 100.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.