Villa Della Rosa Bed and Breakfast is a romantic Mediterranean styled mansion nestled in a wonderfully secluded corner of Tamborine Mountain, with luxurious rooms, spa ensuites and the most delicious breakfasts you can imagine.
Your accommodation is only a short distance from all tourist attractions famous Mount Tamborine has to offer. Luxuriously appointed rooms with king or queen beds and spas are as much part of your trip to ‘Tuscany’ as is the delectable fully cooked breakfast. Besides enjoying your scrumptious breakfast in the authentic Italian dining room you can also catch the morning sun, listen to the bird life and the fountain and eat alfresco style in the beautiful courtyard.
The homely guest lounge with its large games, books, CD and recent release DVD libraries provides ambience and charm and of course a cosy log fire to keep you warm.
Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the beautiful garden or relax under the gazebo. Romantic dinners for two and massages can be organized on request.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Book library
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Laundry service
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Office and business services
- -Parking – free
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Safety deposit box
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Tour desk
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor