On the banks of the beautiful Tweed River, just three kilometers north of Murwillumbah, the Tweed River Motel sits nestled on an acre of gardens with a pool and barbecue.
The location makes it an ideal base to explore the many fabulous attractions of the Tweed Valley and its five World Heritage National Parks, including Mt Warning.
The theme parks on the Gold Coast, the unspoiled local surf beaches and Byron Bay are only a short drive away. The motel is 20 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport at Coolangatta.
At the motel you can enjoy a lazy day in the picnic area on the banks of the river. Excellent fishing, water skiing and rowing are also available from the back door.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -24 hour reception
- -BBQ facilities
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -Disabled access rooms
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Guest laundry
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Playground / play area
- -Pool – outdoor unheated
- -Room Service – limited service
- -Tea / coffee making
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor