Check availability at Mill River Resort
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queens, Adjoining, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Golf View
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Corner
About this property
With a stay at Mill River Resort in O'Leary, you'll be 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Prince Edward Island Potato Museum and 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Alberton Museum. This golf resort is 13.4 mi (21.5 km) from Irish Moss Interpretive Centre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned guestrooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
While the golfer in the family is out on the course, try one of the other recreational amenities offered, such as an indoor pool or a spa tub. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mill River Provincial Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bloomfield Provincial Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Prince Edward Island Potato Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Alberton Museum - 17.1 km / 10.6 mi
Northport Range Rear Lighthouse - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
Irish Moss Interpretive Centre - 21.5 km / 13.4 mi
Jacques Cartier Provincial Park - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
St Felix Golf Course - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Cedar Dunes Provincial Park - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
St. Simon and St. Jude Church - 28.6 km / 17.7 mi
West Point Lighthouse - 30.1 km / 18.7 mi
Ellerslie Shellfish Museum - 31.6 km / 19.6 mi
Big Tignish Lighthouse - 32.1 km / 19.9 mi
Fisherman's Haven Park - 32.1 km / 20 mi
Green Park Shipbuilding Museum & Yeo House - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
The preferred airport for Mill River Resort is Charlottetown, PEI (YYG) - 111 km / 69 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4.00 and CAD 12.00 for adults, CAD 4.00 and CAD 12.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.