Check availability at Royal Orchid Resort & Convention Centre
About this property
With a stay at Royal Orchid Resort & Convention Centre in Bengaluru (Yelahanka), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Aster CMI Hospital and Kirloskar Business Park. This 4-star resort is 9 mi (14.4 km) from Bangalore Palace and 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from ISKCON Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 49 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at Verve, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Bengaluru? This resort has 43 square feet (0 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Aster CMI Hospital - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Kirloskar Business Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Bangalore Baptist Hospital - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Snow City - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
M.S. Ramaiah Memorial Hospital - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Fun World - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Sankey Tank - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology - 10.5 km / 6.6 mi
Manyata Embassy Business Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Mount Carmel College - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Gandhi Bhavan - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Indira Gandhi Musical Fountain Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
National Gallery of Modern Art - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Columbia Asia Referral Hospital - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
The preferred airport for Royal Orchid Resort & Convention Centre is Kempegowda Intl. Airport (BLR) - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Guests may be subject to health screenings for COVID-19 at the property. Customers may be requested by the property to provide documentation of recent travel history (such as showing passport immigration stamps) and/or complete a health declaration. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3500.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: INR 450 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.