Check availability at Hotel Okaan
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Romantic Cabin, 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Bungalow, 2 Double Beds
About this property
Located in Chichen Itza, Hotel Okaan is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Cenote Ik kil and Court of the Thousand Columns. This spa hotel is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Pyramid of Kukulkan.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature showers with rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel's poolside restaurant, which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cenote Ik kil - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
El Caracol - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Court of the Thousand Columns - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Pyramid of Kukulkan - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Cenote Yokdzonot - 22.6 km / 14 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Okaan is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. Airport (MID) - 133.8 km / 83.1 mi
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: MXN 200.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.