Check availability at Hacienda Chichen Resort & Yaxkin Spa
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Double Room (Historic)
Honeymoon Room, 1 Queen Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed (Master)
About this property
Located in Chichen Itza, Hacienda Chichen Resort & Yaxkin Spa is within a 15-minute walk of Court of the Thousand Columns and Pyramid of Kukulkan. This hotel is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Cenote Ik kil and 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 guestrooms.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this Colonial hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with fusion cuisine at Los Faisanes, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pre-Hispanic City of Chichen-Itza - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
El Caracol - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Court of the Thousand Columns - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pyramid of Kukulkan - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cenote Ik kil - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Cenote Yokdzonot - 21.3 km / 13.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hacienda Chichen Resort & Yaxkin Spa is Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl. Airport (MID) - 132.2 km / 82.2 mi
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 30 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.