Check availability at Gooderson Dumazulu Lodge & Traditional Village
Standard Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds
Standard Cottage, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Double Room
About this property
When you stay at Gooderson Dumazulu Lodge & Traditional Village in Hluhluwe, you'll be in a national park and within a 5-minute drive of Emdoneni Cat Rehabilitation Centre. This lodge is 11 mi (17.7 km) from iSimangaliso Wetland Park and 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from Hluhluwe–Imfolozi Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring LED televisions. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This lodge also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the lodge's coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Emdoneni Cat Rehabilitation Centre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
ISimangaliso Wetland Park - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Hluhluwe–Imfolozi Park - 27.8 km / 17.3 mi
False Bay Park - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Phinda Private Game Reserve - 35.3 km / 22 mi
Zululand Rhino Reserve - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Gooderson Dumazulu Lodge & Traditional Village is King Shaka Intl. Airport (DUR) - 220.2 km / 136.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- 24-hour pool access
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.