Check availability at Nkambeni Safari Camp
About this property
With a stay at Nkambeni Safari Camp in Kruger National Park, you'll be in a national park, and 12 mi (19.3 km) from Perry's Bridge Reptile Park and 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Shangana Cultural Village. This lodge is 19.9 mi (32 km) from Casterbridge Country Shopping and 20.3 mi (32.6 km) from Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Detached private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this lodge include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 25 km.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at The Lazy Hippo, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and multilingual staff. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Perry's Bridge Reptile Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Shangana Cultural Village - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Casterbridge Country Shopping - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Phabeni Gate, Kruger National Park - 32.6 km / 20.3 mi
Riverside Mall - 49.5 km / 30.7 mi
Lowveld National Botanical Garden - 50.6 km / 31.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.) - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Skukuza (SZK) - 79.3 km / 49.3 mi
Mala Mala (AAM) - 110.7 km / 68.8 mi
The preferred airport for Nkambeni Safari Camp is Nelspruit (MQP-Kruger Mpumalanga Intl.).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 5 AM - 11 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is located within Kruger National Park, and their gate entrance and exit times also apply for guests. Gate closure times vary seasonally, as follows: 5:30 PM, May-June; 6 PM, August-October and March-April; 6:30 PM, November-February. Guests who plan to arrive after gate closure time must contact the property in advance to arrange an escort to the property; a late check-in fee applies. Arrivals after 8 PM are not permitted. Nkambeni Safari Camp is located inside a national park, and their gate entrance and exit times also apply for guests. Guests are advised to contact the hotel's reservation staff to check their arrival time.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: ZAR 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: ZAR 50 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 1032 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 1032 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
- Late check-in fee: ZAR 500 for check-in between 5:30 PM and 8:00 PM