Check availability at Grand Park Otaru
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View (2 Beds+1 Extra Bed)
Superior Triple Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View (2 Beds+1 Extra Bed)
Japanese Style Suite Room, Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Double Room, Smoking, Mountain View
Deluxe Double Room, Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Twin Room, Smoking, Mountain View
Presidential Suite Room, Smoking
Executive Suite Room, Smoking
Bay Suite Room, Smoking
2 Connecting Twin Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Japanese Style Room, Smoking, Ocean View
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Double Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Japanese Style Suite Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking, Ocean View
About this property
With a stay at Grand Park Otaru in Otaru, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute drive of Otaru Canal and Shin Nihonkai Ferry. This 4-star hotel is 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from Kokusai Ski Resort and 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from Kiroro Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 296 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site. The ski shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the slopes a breeze.Dining
Grab a bite at Marina Bar & Restaurant, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shin Nihonkai Ferry - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Sakaimachi Street - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Kita-no-homare Brewery Shusen-kan Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Syusenkan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Otaru Music Box Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Suitengu - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Otaru Canal - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Otaru City Art Museum - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Ironaifuto Park - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Tomioka Catholic Church - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Rinyu Morning Market - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Otaru Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Temiya Cave - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 79.5 km / 49.4 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
The preferred airport for Grand Park Otaru is New Chitose Airport (CTS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. The type of breakfast (buffet or full) available at this property varies with stay dates. A scheduled power outage will take place on April 13, 2021 1-5 AM. Please note that all electric facilities and elevators will be out of service during this time.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2100 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.