Check availability at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Club Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Stupa View)
Room, 2 Twin Beds (Stupa View)
Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Guest Room, 2 Twin Beds
Club Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Club Access)
Regency, Suite, 1 King Bed
About this property
With a stay at Hyatt Regency Kathmandu in Kathmandu (Boudhha), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath. This 5-star resort is 3 mi (4.8 km) from Durbar Marg and 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Garden of Dreams.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 280 guestrooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts and a health club, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at The Cafe, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Kathmandu? This resort has facilities measuring 17001 square feet (1580 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Charumati Stupa - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Boudhanath - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Pashupatinath Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Royal Nepal Golf Course - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kopan Monastery - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Durbar Marg - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Narayanhity Palace Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Garden of Dreams - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Bhadrakali Temple - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Kathmandu Civil Mall - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Kathmandu Durbar Square - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Freak Street - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Kathmandu University School of Management - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Dasarath Rangasala Stadium - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Budhanilkantha Temple - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is Tribhuvan Intl. Airport (KTM) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 15 for adults and USD 7.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 9 per person (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.