Check availability at Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas
About this property
Located in Manali, Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas is within a 15-minute drive of Hadimba Devi Temple and Manu Temple. This 5-star resort is 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Naggar Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 80 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a nightclub, a health club, and an indoor pool. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Grab a bite at Library Bar, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Vashist Springs - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Mall Road - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Tibetan Monastary - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Hadimba Devi Mandir - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Manu Temple - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Jogani Falls Viewpoint - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Hadimba Devi Temple - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Gayatri Temple - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Solang Valley - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Bhrigu Lake - 20.8 km / 12.9 mi
Naggar Castle - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Roerich Art Gallery - 25.8 km / 16.1 mi
The preferred airport for Manuallaya The Resort Spa in the Himalayas is Kullu (KUU-Kullu Manali) - 52.9 km / 32.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Operational Recommendations for Hotels (FHRAI - India) sanitization guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 2360.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1416.00 (up to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 4720.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2950.00 (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: INR 649 for adults and INR 649 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 3250 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.