Pride De Vivendi Resort Manali.
Pride De Vivendi Resort Manali.
Check availability at Pride De Vivendi Resort Manali.
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Cottage, 1 Bedroom
About this property
With a stay at Pride De Vivendi Resort Manali. in Manali, you'll be in the mountains, within a 10-minute drive of Mall Road and Hadimba Devi Mandir. This 4-star hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Tibetan Monastary and 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Vashist Springs.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 47 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a health club. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mall Road - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Hadimba Devi Mandir - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Tibetan Monastary - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Vashist Springs - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Hadimba Devi Temple - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Manu Temple - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Jogani Falls Viewpoint - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Gayatri Temple - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Solang Valley - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Naggar Castle - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Roerich Art Gallery - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Bhrigu Lake - 23 km / 14.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Shimla (SLV) - 244.9 km / 152.2 mi
Kullu (KUU-Kullu Manali) - 49.5 km / 30.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pride De Vivendi Resort Manali. is Shimla (SLV).
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 400 for adults and INR 300 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.