Check availability at Decameron Decalodge Ticuna
About this property
When you a stay at Decameron Decalodge Ticuna in Leticia, you'll be near the airport, within a 5-minute walk of Orellana Park and Tourist Boardwalk. This hotel is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from The Bank of the Republic Ethnographic Museum and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Leticia Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 28 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and ceiling fans.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at LOTTO serving the guests of Decameron Decalodge Ticuna, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Orellana Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Tourist Boardwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Leticia Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
The Bank of the Republic Ethnographic Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Amazonian Man Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Santander Park - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Jose Marie Hernandez - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Amazon Institute of Scientific Research - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Amazonia World Theme Park - 10 km / 6.2 mi
The preferred airport for Decameron Decalodge Ticuna is Leticia (LET-Vasquez Cobo Intl.) - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2021, citizens of Colombia and foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Foreigners on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: COP 8000 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: COP 8000 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.