Check availability at Marina Palace Hotel & Congress Hall
Classic Triple Room, 1 Bedroom
Double Room Single Use
Standard Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds, Bathtub, Garden View
Double or Twin Room, Sea View
About this property
With a stay at Marina Palace Hotel & Congress Hall, you'll be centrally located in Aci Castello, just a 3-minute walk from Cyclops Beach and 8 minutes by foot from Lachea Island. This 4-star hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from Catania Beach and 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Via Etnea.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 53 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Marina Restaurant Gourmet, for dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cyclops Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lachea Island - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Norman Castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Timpa Natural Reserve - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Lungomare di Ognina - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Basilica di San Sebastiano - 7.2 km / 4.4 mi
Palazzo Comunale - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Port of San Giovanni - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi - 8 km / 5 mi
Acireale Cathedral - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Palazzo Musmeci - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Puppet Theatre and Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Gioeni Park - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
I Portali Shopping Centre - 8.9 km / 5.6 mi
Le Zagare Shopping Center - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Marina Palace Hotel & Congress Hall is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 50 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.