Check availability at Plaza Hotel Catania
Superior Double Room
Classic Double Room Single Use
Double or Twin Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds, Sea View
Classic Triple Room, Multiple Beds
Double Room Single Use, Sea View
Classic Quadruple Room
Classic Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Economy Double Room, 1 Double or 2 Twin Beds
Economy Double Room Single Use
Port of San Giovanni - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Spiaggia San Giovanni Licuti Rocce - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Lungomare di Ognina - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Spiaggetta Lognina - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Historical Museum of the Landing in Sicily 1943 - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Le Ciminiere Fairs and Convention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Cinema Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Catania Toy Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Tribunale di Catania - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Malavoglia Fountain - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Proserpina Fountain - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Via Etnea - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
La Fiera Market - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
St. Agatha Al Borgo Catholic Church - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Plaza Hotel Catania is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.