Check availability at Hotel Nettuno
Superior Double or Twin Room, Sea View
Classic Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room Single Use, Sea View
Deluxe Double or Twin Room, Sea View
Classic Double Room Single Use
Deluxe Double Room Single Use, Sea View
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Nettuno, you'll be centrally located in Catania, within a 10-minute drive of Massimo Bellini Theater and Palazzo Biscari. This 4-star hotel is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Catania Cathedral and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Benedictine Monastery of San Nicolo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 101 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Bacco, a restaurant which specializes in Mediterranean cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Catania? This hotel has facilities measuring 3767 square feet (350 square meters), including a conference center. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lungomare di Ognina - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Historical Museum of the Landing in Sicily 1943 - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Le Ciminiere Fairs and Convention Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Cinema Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Catania Toy Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Proserpina Fountain - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Shrine of Our Lady of Mount Carmel - 3.2 km / 2 mi
La Fiera Market - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Via Etnea - 3.2 km / 2 mi
St. Agatha Al Borgo Catholic Church - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Palazzo Beneventano - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Vincenzo Bellini Music Institute - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Botanical Garden of University of Catania - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Piazza Roma - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Metropolitan Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Nettuno is Catania (CTA-Fontanarossa) - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 100
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 100 (up to 10 years old)
- A tax is imposed by the city and is collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to a maximum of 3 nights. Guests exempted from the tax: Catania residents; exchange students; University students; children under 18 years of age; coach drivers and tour leaders for groups of at least 25 people (1 coach driver and 1 tour leader per group); disabled persons, patients, and their companions/helpers (max 2 per patient), subject to submission of proper documents to the property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 9.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.