- Shuttle services
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
Check availability at Four Points by Sheraton Catania Hotel & Conference Center
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Classic Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds, Balcony
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Balcony
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking, Sea View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Sea View
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Sea View
Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, Sea View
Classic Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Balcony
Norman Castle - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Cyclops Beach - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Spiaggetta Lognina - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Lungomare di Ognina - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Lachea Island - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Port of San Giovanni - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Spiaggia San Giovanni Licuti Rocce - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Gioeni Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Leucatia Castle - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Catania University - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Via Etnea - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Citadel University - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Vincenzo Bellini Music Institute - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Cinema Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
St. Agatha Al Borgo Catholic Church - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Four Points by Sheraton Catania Hotel & Conference Center is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Union Pay, Eurocard, debit cards, and cash
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) and COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle
- Covered extended parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.