Check availability at Mercure Manaus Hotel
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
Located in Manaus (Adrianopolis), Mercure Manaus Hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Manauara Shopping and Hospital 28 de Agosto. This eco-friendly hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Amazonas Shopping and 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from Teatro Amazonas.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a steam room. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Zefinha Bistrô, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Manaus? This hotel features 721 square feet (67 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manauara Shopping - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Hospital 28 de Agosto - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Clinica Sorrimed - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Museu do Indio - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Teatro Jorge Bonates - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Hospital Santa Júlia - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Amazonas Shopping - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Americo Alvarez Theater - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hospital Português Beneficente do Amazonas - 3.2 km / 2 mi
National Institute of Amazonian Research (INPA) - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Capela do Pobre Diabo - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Church of Sao Sebastiao - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Saudade Park - 3.5 km / 2.1 mi
Ivete Ibiapina Music House - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Rio Negro Palace Cultural Center - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The preferred airport for Mercure Manaus Hotel is Manaus (MAO-Eduardo Gomes Intl.) - 13.2 km / 8.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 37 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.