Check availability at Novotel Manaus
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Room, 2 Twin Beds
Povos da Amazonia Cultural Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hospital Adventista de Manaus - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Studio 5 Festival Mall Manaus and Convention Center - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hospital Adventista de Manaus - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Capela do Pobre Diabo - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Emergency Department District - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Americo Alvarez Theater - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Museu do Indio - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Ivete Ibiapina Music House - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Rio Negro Palace Cultural Center - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Teatro Amazonas - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Hospital Português Beneficente do Amazonas - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Church of Sao Sebastiao - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Bosque da Ciencia - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Museum of the Northern Man - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Manaus is Manaus (MAO-Eduardo Gomes Intl.) - 19.1 km / 11.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of ALLSAFE (Accor Hotels).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Bureau Veritas (3rd party expert - Global) and Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 45 for adults and BRL 23 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: BRL 70 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.