Check availability at Dakar Hotel
Executive Quadruple Room
Executive Double Room
Executive Double Room Single Use
Plaza Sarmiento - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
O'Higgings Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Avenida San Martin - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Alameda Promenade - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Central Market - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza Pedro del Castillo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
San Francisco Ruins - 1 km / 0.6 mi
San Martin Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Espacio Contemporáneo de Arte - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museo del Area Fundacional - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Basilica de San Francisco - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Peatonal Sarmiento - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Teatro Independecia - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Spain Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Municipal Museum of Modern Art - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Dakar Hotel is Mendoza (MDZ-Governor Francisco Gabrielli Intl.) - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from December to March.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and may be charged at the property upon check-out for all residents of Argentina. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveler will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)