Trawool Cottages & Farmstay @ Trawool is located only one hours drive from Melbourne.
So close, but a world away, the unique property offers a parkland setting nestled in the historic Trawool Valley.
Stay, dine and take the opportunity to commune with nature in a very special part of Australia, the Trawool Valley.
Relax in the beautiful gardens, amongst the peppercorns or hug one of eight Ombu trees - rarely found in Victoria! There are specimens ranging from young to fully mature - majestic trees with a spreading base and root system, thick lumpy branches, smooth oval leaves, perfect for sitting beneath with a good book.
For any information on accommodation, corporate functions or a private family celebration, call Bruce or Lindy to organise your infinite experience.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -BBQ facilities
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Parking – free
- -Parking – on-site
- -Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- -Tea / coffee making
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Businesses earn an additional 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on Crown Hotels offers. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor