- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Check availability at Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Classic Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Ocean View
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Balcony, Oceanfront
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Oceanfront
Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Oceanfront
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Oceanfront
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Oceanfront
Caleta Abarca Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Flower Clock - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Wulff Castle - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Palacio Presidencial de Cerro Castillo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Avenida Peru - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Vina del Mar Casino - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Acapulco Beach - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palacio Carrasco - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Museo de Bellas Artes - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Palace Vergara - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Francisco Fonck Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Plaza Vergara - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Teatro Municipal - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Vergara Dock - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Quinta Vergara Amphitheatre - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Miramar Hotel & Convention Center is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport (SCL) - 110.7 km / 68.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer and masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to residents of Chile regardless of length of stay, and to non-residents staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, travelers must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for to-go breakfast: CLP 15000 for adults and CLP 15000 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CLP 8000 per day
- Valet parking fee: CLP 8000 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 70000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.