Check availability at Best Western Hotel Piemontese
Classic Room, 2 Twin Beds
Comfort Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 Queen Bed
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
About this property
With a stay at Best Western Hotel Piemontese in Bergamo, you'll be 8 mi (12.8 km) from Parco Faunistico Le Cornelle and 10 mi (16.1 km) from Leolandia. This 4-star hotel is 18.6 mi (30 km) from Parco Avventura Bergamo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at Sapore Puro or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and express check-in. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Centro Congressi Giovanni XXIII - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Largo Porta Nuova - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Piazza Matteotti - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Humanitas Gavazzeni Hospital - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Donizetti - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza Pontida - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Caprotti Park - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Parco Marenzi - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Matris Domini Monastery - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Parco Suardi - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
PalaNorda - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Medolago Albani Palace - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Carrara Academy Gallery - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
GAMeC - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Orio Al Serio Airport (BGY) - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Linate Airport (LIN) - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Hotel Piemontese is Orio Al Serio Airport (BGY).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. BWH Hotel Group in Italy advises that they will automatically enroll guests, who check in from June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021, into the Stay Safe healthcare insurance program at no additional cost. BWH Hotel Group also advises that their program may cover benefits such as over the phone medical advice, healthcare assistance, return trip home, hospital expenses for treatments or urgent surgical procedures, and reimbursement in the case of forced prolonged stay. For full details of the program and what it covers, guests are recommended to contact the property.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tourist tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax is 6% of the room price, excluding VAT and additional services, but will not exceed a maximum equivalent amount of EUR 4 per person, per night. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 14 per day
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.