Check availability at Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan
Japanese Style Standard Room
Japanese Style Standard Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Economy Room
Japanese Style Semi Open Air Bath Room
Japanese Style Deluxe Room
Japanese Style Imperial Suite Room
Japanese Western Style Junior Suite Room - Non-Smoking
Junior Suite with Jacuzzi bath - Non-Smoking (NEW ROOM)
Junior Suite - Top Floor - Non-Smoking (NEW ROOM)
Premium Junior Suite - Non-Smoking (NEW ROOM)
Superior Junior Suite - Non-Smoking
Japanese Style Standard Room, Non Smoking with Hida Beef Course Dinner Plan
Japanese Western Style Junior Suite Room, Non Smoking with Hida Beef Filet Dinner Plan
Japanese Western Style Junior Suite Room, Non Smoking with Hida Beef Course Dinner Plan
Japanese Style Standard Room, Non Smoking with Hida Beef Filet Dinner Plan
Japanese Style Semi Open Air Bath Room - Non Smoking
Japanese Style Economy Room - Non Smoking
Takayama Jinya - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Takayama Traditional Buildings Preservation Area - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shorenji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusakabe Folk Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shiroyama Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hidasoja - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Takayama Sky Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Honjin Hiranoya Kachoan is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 190 km / 118 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must order dinner by 7 PM. Meal service is not available after 7 PM. Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this property in advance.
- Hot springs access available from 2:00 PM to midnight.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 1100.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.