Check availability at Hida Hotel Plaza
Hollywood Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Style Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Japanese Western Style Room, Non Smoking
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hidasoja - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kusakabe Folk Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Takayama Traditional Buildings Preservation Area - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Takayama Yatai Kaikan - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Sakurayama-Jinja - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Shorenji Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Takumikan Craft Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Takayama Sky Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Shiroyama Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Hida Minzoku Mura Folk Village - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hida-no-Sato - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Hida Hotel Plaza is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 190.4 km / 118.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Meals and extra beds are not included in the room rate for children ages 5 and younger included in the reservation.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 AM to midnight.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free, per registered adult, when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 1694 for adults and JPY 1694 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.