Choose your room
Via Veneto - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Piazza Barberini - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Via del Tritone - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Spanish Steps - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Villa Borghese - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Piazza di Spagna - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Via Condotti - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via del Corso - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Via XX Settembre - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza della Repubblica - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Trevi Fountain - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via Nazionale - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Via del Babuino - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galleria Alberto Sordi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma - 1 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO) - 31.9 km / 19.8 mi
Ciampino Airport (CIA) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
The preferred airport for W Rome is Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl. Airport (FCO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and mobile payments; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) and Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global) and COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 7.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 50 per day (1640 ft away)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.