Check availability at Jicaro Island Lodge
About this property
When you a stay at Jicaro Island Lodge in Granada, you'll be on a lake, just steps from Lake Nicaragua and Rerserva Nacional Volcan Mombacho. This 4-star lodge is 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Guadalupe Church and 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from Sor Maria Romero Meneses Birthplace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 guestrooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items). Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this lodge include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the lodge's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lake Nicaragua - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Rerserva Nacional Volcan Mombacho - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Guadalupe Church - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Sor Maria Romero Meneses Birthplace - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Church of Nuestra Senora de las Mercedes - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Church of Xalteva - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Parque Central - 11 km / 6.9 mi
Granada Cathedral - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
San Francisco Convent and Cultural Center - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Convento San Francisco Plaza - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Chapel of Maria Auxiliadora - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
La Polvora Fort and Museum - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Mi Museo Granada Collection - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Mansion de Chocolate Museum - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Los Poetas Park - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The preferred airport for Jicaro Island Lodge is Augusto C. Sandino Intl. Airport (MGA) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- The Jicaro Island Ecolodge caters to guests age 12 and older. Children age 8 and older are welcome March 10 - April 10 and June 15 - July 30. Children under age 12 are not allowed at the lodge outside of these specified dates.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property provides roundtrip boat transfers to and from Marina Cocibolca Port on the arrival and departure dates listed on the reservation.
- Guests must transfer via boat and shuttle to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted from August to February.