Check availability at Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, Spa
Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Thermes de Spa - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Wild World Safari Park - 14.1 km / 8.8 mi
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Forestia - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Le Ninglinspo - 15.1 km / 9.4 mi
Chateau de Franchimont - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Les Grottes de Remouchamps - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Shrine of Our Lady of Banneux - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Fort de Tancrémont - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Mont Rigi - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Coo Waterfall - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
High Fens – Eifel Nature Park - 22 km / 13.7 mi
IKOB Museum of Contemporary Art - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Malmedy Massacre Memorial - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Malmundarium - 22.8 km / 14.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Brussels Airport (BRU) - 131.4 km / 81.7 mi
Liege (LGG) - 53 km / 33 mi
Maastricht (MST-Maastricht - Aachen) - 68.1 km / 42.3 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Balmoral Hotel, Spa is Brussels Airport (BRU).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- Limited bicycle storage is available at this property on request. Bicycles are not permitted in guestrooms.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Travels (WTTC - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.27 per person, per night, up to 20 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.