Skip Global Header to Content
Magic Suite Plus For Hotel Apartment
Minimum 5,000 PTS required
Choose your room
1 / 5
1 Queen Bed and 2 Twin Beds
36 sq feet
Layout - 2 bedrooms and living room
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Flat-screen TV
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains, turndown service, and bed sheets
Bathroom - 2 bathrooms, shower, slippers, and towels
Practical - Washing machine, free local calls, and safe
Comfort - Air conditioning, daily housekeeping, fresh towels every 3 days, fresh bed sheets every 3 days
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) or rollaway/extra beds available
Enter your travel dates to get the price
Property LocationLocated in Salmiya, Magic Suite Plus For Hotel Apartment is within a 5-minute drive of Al Fanar Mall and Marina Crescent. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Marina Mall and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Marina Bay Beach.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 30 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have showers and slippers. Conveniences include safes and washing machines, as well as phones with free local calls.AmenitiesThis hotel offers designated smoking areas.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Marina Mall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Al Fanar Mall - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Marina Bay Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Tareq Rajab Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Marina Crescent - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Aquarium - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Olympia Mall - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Shaikh Nasser al-Sabah Mosque - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Arabella Mall - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
The Scientific Center Kuwait - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Al-Hashemi Marine Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Sheikh Abdullah Al Salem Cultural Centre - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Hawally Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
The Promenade Mall - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
House of Mirrors - 11.3 km / 7 mi
The nearest major airport is Kuwait Intl. Airport (KWI) - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
24-hour front desk
Wheelchair accessible – no
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival. For more information, check local advisories before you book.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Under Kuwaiti law, if you are a Kuwaiti citizen or resident of Kuwait, you must provide a Kuwait Civil ID card at time of check-in. Couples wishing to share a room must provide their original marriage certificate.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC) and COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO).
COVID-19 requirementsThis property may require proof of vaccination, a negative COVID-19 test or additional safety requirements. Check policies or contact the hotel directly for more information
You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn and redeem points. Membership and points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions.
* Qantas Frequent Flyer members can redeem Qantas Points when booking hotel accommodation through qantas.com/hotels or holiday packages through qantas.com/holidays, using Points Plus Pay. Members cannot redeem points for additional charges paid to the hotel for extras (including cots, breakfasts and other incidentals) on check-in or check-out (as applicable). Points Plus Pay allows you to choose the number of Qantas Points you redeem above the specified minimum level of 5,000 and pay for the remainder of the booking value with an Accepted Payment Card (including VISA, MasterCard or American Express). Points Plus Pay is not available for Classic Hotel Rewards. View full terms and conditions here
~ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions.
** Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
† Includes fee payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today's exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by
DestinationQueenslandNew South WalesVictoriaWestern AustraliaNorthern TerritorySouth AustraliaTasmaniaAustralian Capital Territory
We acknowledge the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Traditional Custodians of the land on which we work, live and fly.We pay respect to Elders past, present and emerging.
Qantas Airways Limited ABN 16 009 661 901